Right-click the bottom half of the fridge to open up the freezer GUI. Here, you can freeze various items to turn them into something else. The freezer contains 3 slots, one for fuel, one for the item to freeze, and an output slot for your frozen item.
Fuels for the Freezer are as follows:
- The Cooling Pack freezes 12.5 items per pack.
- Ice freezes 25 items per block.
Listed below (also pictured to the right, below) are all of the items that can currently be frozen and the resulting item that they freeze into.
- Rotten Flesh is frozen into Flesh. Flesh can then be cooked either in an Oven or furnace to turn it into Cooked Flesh.
- A water bucket is frozen into a block of ice (after freezing, the bucket remains in the input slot, but is now empty).
- A lava bucket is frozen into obsidian (after freezing, the bucket remains in the input slot, but is now empty).
- A slime ball will be frozen into a snowball.
- Don't throw away those poisonous potatoes! Freeze them to turn them back into regular potatoes!